Use latest science and technologies to solve many problems faced by humanity through software.
From scratch or using low code framework
WEB SERVICES OR API'S
For Apple platforms and other platforms
DESKTOP / MOBILE / tablet APPLICATIONS
That have high performance and able to access all device features.
Server side databases both legacy and modern.
To teach in existing and latest things, that are really useful! Solve several problems faced in education!
- Want to get job
- Already in job
School / College Students
Students who want to get certfications in software.
Teachers / Guides
Want to learn and spread it
Want to do specialised jobs
All the requirements without missing anything. Some requirements can be vague, missing or delayed but have to get it.
So that it is simple, human friendly, no duplicates, reusable, long term usability and good quality. But customer requirements can vary.
Until design is better in satisfying all the requirements given by customer and satisfies design principles. But customer requirements can vary.
As per the final design and complete on time satisfying all the customer requirements without missing anything with enough quality.
desktop / mobile / tablet application
Create and use interactive documents similar to how human create and use information through brain. Set of documents is an application with no code features. Document and application items are reusable and no duplicates! Document is presentable in any format the user desires and acts as a class room board! Allows documents and applications to be remotely managed by other applications and devices (IoT, Robots, etc.,).
Hello! I’m Kumar Muthaiah. I’ve been building applications for 16+ Years
My objective is to create applications that are of Good Quality, Better Design, Human Friendly for all, Long Term Benefits, Simple Design.
- desktop applications 60% 60%
- mobile applications 30% 30%
- web applications 100% 100%
- Web Services / API’s 65% 65%
- Databases 100% 100%
Years of Experience
- 2.2 Years: Swift with Xcode IDE
- 2 Years: C & C++ (including embedded)
- 4.10 Years: Core Java (Swing, RMI, File I/O, Zip, Unzip, Windows Registry)
- 0.6 Years: Visual C++ 6.0 (MFC)
Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- 2.7 Years: IBM Rational Software Architect for WebSphere 7.5.5 and 8.x IDE
- 11 Years: Eclipse IDE
- 1.1 Years: NetBeans IDE
- Trichy, Tamilnadu, India
- Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
- Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- 9.4 Years: Oracle 11g
- 0.9 Years: Oracle 12.1 (12c)
- 1 Years: MySQL
- 2.2 Years: MongoDB
web services or api’s
- 2.2 Years: Kitura (Server Side Swift)
- 5.2 Years: Web Service (JAX-WS, JAX-RS, XML, XSD, JAXB)
- 4.8 Years: Rational ClearQuest
- 2.7 Years: AccuRev
- 1.5 Years: PVCS
- 0.1 Years: GitHub
- Master of Computer Applications – 2000 Year
- B.Sc. Computer Science – 1997 Year
- Certificaiton of Appreciation – Global Software Group Malaysia – Technology Fair 2005
- Gloing the Extra Mile – iGCB – Intellect – 2016
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Requirements Gathering
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
“Kumar Muthiah was a Software Engineer at Motorola from July 2004 to March 2009. He worked closely with me during that time. I can attest the fact that he has extensive programming knowledge. He was very versatile in the area of software programming and was able to complete various tasks assigned to him with quality and speed. He has demonstrated that he is very focused in what he does and possesses the necessary skills to be a competent Software Engineer.”